- Three-Story, Class A, Office Building
- 54,800 square feet Total Leasable Area
- 274 Parking Spaces
- 1st Floor - 7,194 Sq. Ft.
- 2 Floor - 7,348 Sq. Ft.
The BB&T Financial Center offers state of the art office space in an innovative and environmentally-friendly facility. The building has received Silver LEED* Certified by the U.S. Green Building Council and offers tenants the optimum indoor environment that provides personal comfort and supports productivity. Thoughtfully designed, the smoke-free complex offers features a contemporary 2,000 sq. ft. common space lobby with a magnificent fountain sculture and cafe stand.
Situated on a prime site at 1800 Dual Highway (U.S. Route 40) and within the city limits of Hagerstown, Maryland, the BB&T Financial Center is within walking distance of banks, restaurants, grocery and retail stores. The location affords easy access to Hagerstown’s public transportation network and to the I-70 and I-81 corridors.
- Use of Recycled Construction Materials from Rapidly Renewable Resources
- Minimal Use of Any Materials Emitting Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Double-Glazed, Low E, Tinted Glass
- Energy Efficient Lighting Throughout
- Motion Sensor Lighting Control
- Low-Flow, Water-Saving, Plumbing Fixtures
- High-Efficiency Water Heating Boilers
- Advanced Air-Quality Management System
- Trash Recycling Room